Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Products I Love: Ginger Snaps Jewlery

I love bracelets. The more jingle and jangle to the bangle the better. I love bracelets, however, I don't own a ton of them. If I did, my jewelry box would be even more crowded than it already is. But what I love more than anything else is wearing jewelry for the holidays. If I can get away with wearing holiday jewelry without looking like I'm my daughter's age, I'm gonna do it. She's 8 by the way...

There's just something about wearing a bracelet with a pumpkin or Christmas tree on it that just makes my heart smile. But I also love to wear jewelry for any occasion, you know for like a Monday.

But I get it, jewelry can get expensive, crowded and cluttered. Well, it used to....until my awesome, wonderful Mom-In-Law gifted me this bracelet last year for Christmas. And to say I'm obsessed with it, would be an understatement. This is Ginger Snaps. Ginger Snaps is an interchangeable jewelry line that has button-like charms that snap in and out of bracelets, necklaces, rings, key chains, purses and even shoes! Yes, I said shoes!


I own the 1-snap multi chain bracelet and I have slowly started collecting my own different snaps. As you can see I have holiday snaps, collegiate snaps and fun sparkle snaps. You can also buy initial snaps, faith snaps, animal snaps and so much more. These snaps are just so cute and fun, how could you not love them?! There's something for everyone.


So instead of buying a dozen or more different holiday and occasion bracelets and necklaces, all you need is one and then you can have fun buying all the different snaps. Snaps are fairly cheap too, they'll run you anywhere around $6.95 and up and they ship very quickly. Ginger Snaps always has some free snap special to help build your collection. If you're looking to start your collection this month, so you can be festive like yours truly,  Ginger Snaps has a Halloween offer: purchase $25 or more and get 2 free Halloween snaps! Just enter the code: SPOOKY at checkout. 


Who doesn't love free? Normally, it's only 1 free snap but with this Halloween offer, you get 2 for free! Trust me when I say, people will stop and ask you about your Ginger Snap Jewelry, they are that cute and eye catching. Again, enter the code SPOOKY at check out to score your 2 free Halloween snaps @ www.gingersnapsjewelry.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment